- 46.30 m / 152 ft
- LÜRSSEN / 1992
- 10 guests
- 10 crew
- from: 140,000 EUR/week
Built by esteemed shipyard Lürssen, the 46.3m LUCY III yacht for charter was delivered in 1992 and has been well maintained due to her continuous refits. Her sublime exterior design is by Gerhard Gilgenast, while her interiors, designed by Danielo Silvestrin, make good use of her 9.6-metre beam and highly desirable volume. Beautifully designed with outdoor living in mind, M/Y LUCY III for charter boasts an exceptional exterior space, with a large sundeck with comfortable seating, a sunshade, sun loungers and a Jacuzzi. Motor yacht LUCY III for charter is the ideal vessel for a group holiday on the water, providing five elegant staterooms for 10 guests.
LUCY III for charter features:
- An outstanding luxury motor yacht ideal for cruising the world’s blue water havens.
- A full-time crew of 10, ensuring the utmost convenience.
- On-deck Jacuzzi, swim platforms, two tenders and water toys ideal for group entertaining and intimate getaways.
- Tastefully appointed living spaces and a sumptuous library with panoramic views.
- Superb alfresco dining options with ample seating.
Available for charter
|Summer cruising areas:||France Italy Monaco|
|Summer charter high rate:||150,000 EUR/week|
|Summer charter low rate:||140,000 EUR /week|
|Winter cruising areas:||France Italy Monaco|
|Winter charter high rate:||150,000 EUR/week|
|Winter charter low rate:||140,000 EUR/week|
|LOA:||46.30 m / 152 ft|
|Beam:||9.60 m / 31 ft|
|Draft:||4.60 m / 15 ft|
|Accommodation:||10 guests in 5 staterooms|
|Cruising speed:||12 knots|
|Maximum speed:||15 knots|
YACHT CHARTER SELECTION