YACHTZOO is the exclusive Central Agent for charter for M/Y FREEDOM
- The owners deck has a suite of rooms, perfect for a family that wants to keep the kids close or perhaps for a high profile client that requires security. Aft of the suite of staterooms is large private dining area – there is also a private salon on owners deck.
- The master suite has huge closets and dressing room areas, along with his and hers bathrooms. The master also features a private on deck Jacuzzi as well as another private outside area which is perfect for breakfast.
- There is another very large on deck Jacuzzi located aft.
- The Bistro is my favorite feature that offers casual dining complete with a pizza oven – this is directly across from the gorgeous formal dining room.
- For the clients that cannot break away from work, there is a very large conference room set up perfectly for meetings on the bridge deck.
- The Turkish Spa is incredible and very spacious with separate head and shower.
- After enjoying the Spa, a separate massage room is nearby along with beauty parlor for the ladies.
- All the staterooms are oversized and well appointed.
Available for charter
|Summer cruising areas:||Naples/Sicily, W. Med, Riviera/Corsica/Sardinia, W. Med,|
|Summer charter high rate:||500,000 EUR/week|
|Summer charter low rate:||500,000 EUR /week|
|Winter cruising areas:||Bahamas|
|Winter charter high rate:||500,000 USD/week|
|Winter charter low rate:||500,000 USD/week|
|LOA:||70.10 m / 230 ft|
|Accommodation:||12 guests in 8 staterooms|
|Cruising speed:||12 knots|
|Maximum speed:||14 knots|
*Not for charter while in US waters
Recent M/Y FREEDOM Charter Review
I wanted to write a separate e-mail just in summary of the charter and experience with Freedom, David and the crew. In a word (or two…) – First Class.
There are a number of elements to good crews, as you and I know from our years. There are the crews that are good, professional and do everything they need to do. Then there are the ones that go above this and give a personal ‘bespoke’ service that makes a real difference. Then there are the unique ones; ones who do quite literally everything they possibly can to make the Charterer and guests happy. This is how I see David and his team. It was a very good experience working with David and one I will make sure I do as much as possible.
The Principal charterer was very happy and with over circa 20 charters with him, I consider this in-line with the best two charters he’s ever done.
A gushing e-mail, I know, but I wanted it to be as the Owner should be very proud of the crew he has on board Freedom.
Thanks again, David and Team and I look forward to working with you again soon.