- 42.00m m / 138 ft
- SILYON YACHTS / 2007
- 10 guests
- 7 crew
- from: 70,000 EUR/week
Scroll down for virtual tour
The 42-metre luxury S/Y RIANA yacht for charter, has been expertly designed with the grace and elegance of a traditional sailing yacht and the performance and amenities of a modern one. Built to the highest standard, sailing yacht RIANA for charter boasts lavish sundecks, spacious volumes and ultra-stylish interiors. RIANA yacht for charter offers uncompromising luxury for 10 guests in three double and two twin cabins. All cabins come well equipped with ensuites and built-in entertainment systems.
S/Y RIANA for charter features:
- An outstanding selection of tenders, toys and safety equipment, including: APEX A 20 (6.5m, Suzuki 140hp, 10 persons), Sea Doo GTX (85hp, 2 persons), 2 inflatable paddle boards, fishing equipment, waterski equipment, snorkelling equipment, 2 inflatable kayaks, 2 towing water toys, BBQ equipment, life raft x 3, EPIRB, SART, 24 life jackets, flares and first aid kits.
- RIANA’s exceptional crew of seven make the guest’s experience as enjoyable and unforgettable as possible.
- Formal dining area with a slick bar and lounge seating area, ideal for large group entertaining and intimate gatherings.
- Superb wooden dining table and aft deck lounge-style seating area where guests can enjoy the peace and calm.
- A generous awning provides well-needed shade, while there is also ample space for sun worshippers.
Discover S/Y RIANA for charter with YACHTZOO.
Available for charter
|Summer cruising areas:||Croatia Greece Montenegro Turkey Mediterranean|
|Summer charter high rate:||80,000 EUR/week|
|Summer charter low rate:||70,000 EUR /week|
|Winter cruising areas:||Croatia Greece Montenegro Turkey Mediterranean|
|Winter charter high rate:||80,000 EUR/week|
|Winter charter low rate:||70,000 EUR/week|
|LOA:||42.00m m / 138 ft|
|Beam:||8.45 m / 28 ft|
|Draft:||4.00m m / 13 ft|
|Accommodation:||10 guests in 5 staterooms|
|Cruising speed:||9.5 knots|
|Maximum speed:||11.5 knots|
YACHT CHARTER SELECTION