80m Berth – Porto Mirabello
- Location: La Spezia, Italy
- Lease: 5 or 10 years options
- Max. Length: 80m
- Max. Beam: 13m
This Marina offers a modern homeport solutuon for superyacht Owners seeking top-of-the-line services and facilities in the Wetern Mediterranean.
Over 400 berths are available on 60-year leases, including 100 slips for superyachts from 40m (130’) to 130m (330’). Porto Mirabello is ideally located for access to the Med’s best cruising grounds. With an overnight crossing, fall to sleep in La Spezia and wake up in the glamorous bays of Sardinia.
The marina was purpose-built on a 40,000-square-metre artificial peninsula with deep water access and in close proximity to a range of superyacht maintenance facilities in the harbour. The Porto Mirabello complex features 11 restaurants as well as an onsite shopping centre and an excellent gym. The on-site concierge team assists with all needs, and there is the provision of electric courtesy cars, as well as scooter and bicycle rental for crew staying in the port.
A practical hub for downtime, the marina’s artificial peninsula is set just minutes’ walk from the charming town of La Spezia, with its vast infrastructure of yacht service and supply companies. There are two high-capacity refuelling stations and a 160T Travelift available for haulouts in the marina.
PortoMirabello is the ideal destination for a superyacht cruise in search of the “best anchorages” in the North Mediterranean. Protected by the Gulf of Poets and located in a highly treasured environment, the port is close to places of incredible historical value offering stunning views, like Lerici, Cinque Terre and Portofino.
PortoMirabello is located only 3.5 NM from Portovenere, known worldwide for its authentic beauty. Portovenere doesn’t have sufficient infrastructure to accommodate superyachts, so PortoMirabello is its natural harbour, with berths designed specifically from a technological and logistical point of view to accommodate larger vessels.
These are the services and facilities of PortoMirabello:
• 407 berths with 60-year state concessions starting from 12 m, 100 of them for super yachts measuring from 25 to 130 m
• Shipyard Team always present in the marina, resolving problems with boats both at the pier and in dry dock
• Technical service staff available 24 H to help with any navigation problem
• Port office
• Food service for large galleys with on-board delivery
• 11 locales including restaurants, wine bars and an English Pub
• Exclusive gym for commanders and crew
• Wellness Centre
• Electric courtesy cars, scooter hire and bicycles for local errands
• Heliport and shuttle service for longer trips
• Fully fenced marina with 24 H security service, 90 latest-generation video cameras and indoor and outdoor surveillance in specific areas
• 2 high-capacity service stations (SIF)
• 1,300 parking spaces and 287 covered spaces also in front of the berths
• Weather forecasting service
• Cathodic protection