Cookies and Google Analytics
A cookie is information, which often includes a unique identifier, saved by the web browser on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive. When you visit a website, the site may place a cookie on your web browser so it can recognize your device in the future. Each website or third party service provider used by the website can also send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it (you may disable it by going to: https://www.aboutcookies.org/).
Some cookies are used for strictly technical reasons and to improve your experience of a website, such as session cookies to remember you when you log into a session, or basket cookies when you purchase articles online, or preference cookies when you choose to personalise the content of a website (ex. Favorite store, latest news or whether from you region).
YACHTZOO does not use any of these cookies.
YACHTZOO uses only the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: YACHTZOO uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of its website (for instance, to determine how frequently the same people visit the website and which pages are most frequently viewed). The type of data collected and transferred to Google Inc. in the USA are for instance your IP address, the date and time you have accessed the website, how many pages and which pages you have visited and how long you stayed on each page, etc. Those data are amalgamated to form anonymous statistical information used by YACHTZOO.
- Cookies related to social networks sharing : Facebook, Twitter and pinterest.
Note that these cookies are not gathered by Yachtzoo itself, but by the respective social sharing platforms.
Please note that you may object to such processing by clicking “No” on the cookies pop-up that appears on the top of the page of our website, or by following this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the Agreement Terms below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, please discontinue the use of this site. We reserve the right to change the Agreement Terms at any time without notice, and your use of the site will be subject to the most current version posted on the site at the time of your use.
Unless explicitly permitted by YACHTZOO, you may not reproduce, distribute, transmit or otherwise exploit the content or any portion thereof. Your use of any image shall be governed by the licensing terms agreed with YACHTZOO.
You shall indemnify YACHTZOO, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred as a result of your breach of this agreement or your unauthorised use of the content or related rights.
Although YACHTZOO uses its best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the content on the site, this site may contain errors, mistakes or inaccuracies. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the content. YACHTZOO may change the content of this site, at any time, without prior notice.
International copyright law protects all the photography on view throughout this site.
All images are subject to a reproduction fee.
DATA PROTECTION LEGAL NOTICE FOR MONACO
On its day to day business activities, YACHTZOO SARL collects, processes and transfers several categories of data, including your personal data.
Personal data within the meaning of the law are data which enable to identify a person, either directly or indirectly (e.g. name, job title, citizenship, date of birth, email address, postal address, IDs, etc.).
Therefore, when interacting with YACHTZOO SARL, your personal data are or may be processed for the following purposes:
- Compliance with AML-FT obligations
- Yacht sales activities
- Yacht management activities
- Yacht charter activities
- Management of professional contacts
- Internet website
- Professional messaging services
- Professional phones
- Management of suppliers/ service providers.
Your personal data may, whenever necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, and for no other purposes whatsoever, be transferred to or accessed by third parties, i.e.:
- Public Authorities of Monaco, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements (ex. Employment related formalities or obligations, social security benefits, etc.) or in response to any legal requests or investigations by Judicial Authorities, as the case may be;
- SICCFIN, for compliance with AML-FT obligations purposes;
- Third party service providers such as banks, IT service provider (for backup purposes – based in Monaco), accountants/ auditors, legal counsels, etc.;
- Business partners such as counterparties in yacht related transactions, etc.;
Be advised that your data are not used for prospection purposes.
In compliance with Data Protection Law 1.165 dated 23 December 1993, you are informed that you have the right to access your personal data, ask for their update or modification. You may also object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, whenever your data are not necessary for YACHTZOO SARL to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
To exercise your rights, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to the Compliance Officer, YACHTZOO SARL, 9 avenue d’Ostende, 98000 Monaco.
Please do not hesitate to inform YACHTZOO SARL of any update or modification of your data in order for YACHTZOO SARL to be able to maintain your personal data accurate at all time.